Thursday, May 3, 2012

Palm Citys Horse Talk Market Trends: Good Morning


With a week of mixed reports being released, it was clear that more consumers are seeking a home purchase with low mortgage rates at this time. According to the National Association of Realtors, Pending Home Sales which are actual contract signings, increased 4.1 percent for the month of March. This number is 12.8 percent higher than March of 2011 and is an indication of improvement in the real estate market.  




These two beautiful properties are PENDING this month in Palm City, Florida. This illustrates the trend that folks are tired of big rental payments. If one can purchase, they should evaluate their finances and see what is best for them. These properties were listed and sold by Sunflower Homes and Equestrian, LLC. Palm City, Florida.

New Home Sales did not do as well and actually decreased 7.1 percent after revised February's numbers were increased. Even with a decrease, New Home Sales were 7.5 percent higher than in March, 2011. While the prices of existing homes remains down, borrowers have started to take action.

Sunflower Homes and Equestrian, LLC has a high rate of success. They specialize in personal service, the best marketing technology, and is interested in successful closings. Each client of Sunflower Homes gets continuous support while buying or selling. See what folks have to say about Carol Barron Cross, Broker/Owner Sunflower Homes and Equestrian.


"When my life turned upside down and I was choosing to relocate from New Jersey to Florida, thank goodness it was Carol who I chose to be my realtor and contact. She is professional and personable and really knows her stuff. Mine was not an easy closing especially because I was not in Florida and Carol really went above and beyond for me being available when I needed her, being able to step it up to the plate when necessary and being able to talk me off the ledge when I needed it. I thank my lucky stars it was her I worked with and I would recommend her in a heartbeat to anyone looking to purchase florida real estate. Thanks again Carol, for all your help. you were a godsend when I needed one most. 
Marci Rodriguez 
Owner, White Owl Farm 

"Carol is a very professional, educated and reliable Broker. She has always been a pleasure to work with or even chat with about the current real estate market, local events or even family. She works very hard to make sure her colleagues and customers have a smooth transaction. I look foward to our next deal together!! She is a highly recommended top-notch realtor!!" Melissa Conrad, Coldwell Banker. 

No comments:

Post a Comment